Wednesday, August 15, 2012

USE STRONG MULTI VITAMIN B's FOR REPAIR! MEDIAN NERVE CUT/ SEVERED FOLLOWING ANGLE GRINDER ACCIDENT

USE STRONG MULTI VITAMIN B's FOR REPAIR! MEDIAN NERVE CUT/ SEVERED FOLLOWING ANGLE GRINDER ACCIDENT Tube. Duration : 1.35 Mins.


I've posted this video to get coverage on the web so I can help other people with a cut nerve. Its been nine months now since I half chopped my arm off with an angle grinder. Cut my median nerve (similar to radial and ulnar nerves in the arm), artery and tendons etc right down to the bone. Following checking out the web I found that strong vitamin multi B supplements were the best for nerve regeneration. I have been taking one 'stong' multi B vitamin tablet each day since I got out of hospital. The rate of healing has been good. I can now bend my index finger and most of my thumb again and my numbness is not as bad at my arm and fingers. I have been told the nerve could grow back at 1mm a day or 1 inch per month so I have 18+ months to see the full result. I would recommend the 'strong' multi vitamin B supplement tablets and make sure it is slow release so your body gets it full time. The older you are the less chance of the nerve regrowing so take the B tablets and you will be giving yourself the best possible chance of nerve recovery! Update: its now been around 18 months and things have got a lot better... I am still taking the tablets each day and I think they have helped my nerve re-grow a lot as I have nearly full use again and the feeling is much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment